Electric Scooter - Flex Plan
Rent a scooter by the hour, day, week, or month.
Things to know
- No driver's license needed if you're 18+.
- Free cancellation
- Free accessories: helmets, lock, charger
- Basic e-scooter training
- Roadside assistance (within business hours)
Rentals are based off our store hours. If you rent a scooter for a few hours, it must be returned before the store closes on the same day.
What to bring at the time of rental?
When you pick up your rental scooter, you must provide:
- a valid government issued photo ID
- a credit card for a temporary hold/security deposit (prepaid credit cards, deferred debit cards, or debit cards are not accepted for security deposits)